Version 5.0 is in Alpha stage - CONFIDENTIAL - The feature list is not set (new ones will be added progressively)
Latest 5.0.x version
(Last updated on 01/01/1970)
- OutWit Hub Standalone (latest)
- Windows (installer): Coming soon... outwit-hub-.en-US.win32.installer.exe
- Windows (zip): Coming soon... outwit-hub-.en-US.win32.zip
- MacOSX (32 bits): Coming soon... outwit-hub-.en-US.mac.dmg
- MacOSX (64 bits): Coming soon... outwit-hub-.en-US.mac64.dmg
- Linux (32 bits): Coming soon... outwit-hub-.en-US.linux-i686.tar.bz2
- Linux (64 bits): Coming soon... outwit-hub-.en-US.linux-x86_64.tar.bz2
- OutWit Hub Standalone (previous)
- Windows (installer): N/A
- Windows (zip): N/A
- MacOSX (32 bits): N/A
- MacOSX (64 bits): N/A
- Linux (32 bits): N/A
- Linux (64 bits): N/A
- OutWit Extensions for Firefox (latest)
- OutWit Hub: Coming soon...
- OutWit Images: Coming soon...
- OutWit Docs: Coming soon...
- Email Sourcer: Coming soon...
- There is no simple way to downgrade the Standalone version from 5.x to 4.x at this point. The simplest and safest is a clean install: save your automator database (File>Manage Automators), uninstall 5.x, reinstall 4.1, create a blank profile (on Windows or on Mac) for the 4.1 and open the saved automator database (User_Gear.owg)
- If a standalone installer is missing for the latest version, you can update a previous standalone version (as long as it is also a version 5.x): click on the link of the add-on's latest version (.xpi) with the standalone application. The update will be installed when you restart the Hub.
- If you want to test version 5 of but keep your version 4 profile at the same time, you need to create a new profile. The process is similar for the Firefox add-on and the Standalone verion. See how to create a profile on Windows and on Mac.
Latest Version History
- Fix - Corrected a problem exiting the application.